Quick clarification post.
I have got sooo many messages of love, support, questions, make glee not hate, etc. that I wanted to give an answer to them all because it didn’t feel right to leave so many messages unanswered.
1. I’m NOT deleting this blog. All the artwork and posts will be online 5ever or until Tumblr takes it down. I will simply not use this blog anymore.
2. I do check my inbox every 3-4 days to try to answer messages that are important, personal, etc. But I can’t answer anons because I don’t want people to believe this blog is active again.
3. I still track “leeminkyo” so if anyone needs something feel free to tag me and I will creepily go to your blog.
4. No, I haven’t left Tumblr completely. I simply created a new mixed-fandoms blog to have fun far away from the bad side of the Glee fandom. No offense to Gleeks, I know 95% of the fans are nice.
5. I’m not going to post any Klaine fanart in my other account, so please stop asking for my blog if that’s the only reason. It’s kinda annoying to be being told so clearly “I only care about your fanart.” To be honest, I don’t think I will draw more Klaine fanart, period. Not even for myself.This fandom was the first one I decided to draw fanart for in regular basics and it’s evident it didn’t turn out very well. LOL. Not repeating the experience.
6. I want to thank you all for all the asks, submits, posts that you sent/wrote. I’m truly touched and I’m so so sorry to leave so many good people behind by leaving this blog. You all saved me in more ways that you can realize. All the sweet people in this fandom brought back to life a little sad lonely me last year. Thank you for that. It’s me who has to thank you all, not the other way around.