Did you get a lot of presents? What did you get? :) Sorry if it's personal. Ignore this message if you want to. Just curious. xo
Hahaha, why would my presents be too personal? I took photos of my boobs (covered, thank you very much) for someone who asked me about the size change… trust me, “too personal” is not a concept around here.
I admit I have got quite a lot of presents this year! I guess it’s because it’s the first time I actually said “I WANT PRESENTS!” when - everyone who knows me know - that I’m *very* grumbly about people spending money on me. So they all took it at heart this year. xD
- From my mom: 1 year gym membership, an antique vintage mirror (to make myself a vanity table for my room), a fancy design lamp, and a super cute pair of slippers.
- From my aunt: a beautiful asian-like frame and money.
- From my brother: a chinese goddess silk scroll and a chinese/japanese mask (we’re still arguing about its origins so it’s not clear) for my room.
- From my grandma: a handmade warm scarf, handmade pillows, and money.
- From my friends here: lots of lingerie (yay), a couple of pullovers, super cute fuzzy socks, a couple of fandom t-shirts, a badass water bottle for the gym, cute pucca towel, fancy canddles, perfume, some decoration items for my room, and a new epillator (O_o very fancy expensive one, I have to say)
- From my friends abroad: a wood jewelry box, a fuzzy blanket, a dress, a cute necklace (I’m including Jess awesome present as a bday one), lots of bday cards, and sweets.
- From other people (distant relatives or my mom’s friends): metal vintage boxes, chocolates, flowers, scarf + gloves set, …
And I’m pretty sure I’m forgetting something but it’s so much stuff it’s hard to remember. lol.
I’m truly blessed. <3